Sunday, December 30, 2007

First Post

Welcome to my blog. I have had an idea about this for a long time and never took action on it. Mainly this blog will be a place for me to talk about my thoughts on *nix operating systems. I may post opinions, or howto's that I find useful.

First I figure I should give you a little background about me. I started an internet marketing company back in 2001 and have been doing that ever since. I guess you could best categorize my role as the CTO. In 6-7 years I have learned a lot about networking, clustering, programming, etc. and will share many of those experiences here. As far as specifics go, our company currently solely relies on CentOS 5 machines behind OpenBSD firewalls. To be frank, I am absolutely indebted to Linux and Unix and many many open source projects such as Apache.

I am hoping that this blog will be a place that I can talk about things I love to work with, and hopefully help some other people out there who may find themselves in situations I have found myself in when working with various open source software projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, still few post but well written and instesting to read!

what else do i need to ask for ? well, keep them coming!

:-D